[Gpg4win-devel] Gpg4win 2.3.0 : GpgEX missing french translation

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Wed Nov 25 14:04:06 CET 2015

Hi,

On Wednesday 25 November 2015 11:44:32 SERVE, OLIVIER wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have just pulled in the gpg4win-2.3.0 tag and it seems the french
> translation for GpgEX is not installed (missing installation commands in
> src/inst-gpgex.nsi and src/uninst-gpgex.nsi).

Damn! I've committed it into the wrong branch and didn't notice. It should
have gone in the -2 branch and then merged into master later.

We made the 1.0.3 release of gpgex just to include the Chinese and French
translations in 2.3.0 :-/

Apologies. I've cherry picked the commit now back to the gpg4win-2 branch.

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262  | http://www.intevation.de/