[Gpg4win-devel] Contribute to Gpg4win

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Oct 22 17:41:55 CEST 2015

Hi Fernando,

On Wednesday 21 October 2015 at 21:34:48, fernando cruz wrote:
>  I am enthusiastic in infosec and developer in cin-ufpe how could
> contribute to technically design in Gpg4win?

nice to read you! We encourage and enjoy any participatation in Gpg4win,
so there is certainly something you can do. It really depends on what you
like to do.

To give you some ideas:
Several ways to contribute are listed from  http://gpg4win.de/contribute.html
The wiki.gnupg.org has a number of wishes, a roadmap and other information.

For instance, we probably will have a test version out there were GpgOl can do
more (see the roadmap). If you have access and an interest in Exchange and
Outlook you could help testing it.
You could try to rebuild the new Gpg4win cross compile, if take an interest in
the lower levels.
Of course the wiki, the forums and the tracker always can use attention,
especially helping others to analyse their problems. You could check the
translations. Or you help with making Kleopatra better.

Is there something that you are more interested in?
Best,

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner