[Gpg4win-devel] Gpg4win 2.3.1 released

Marco A.G.Pinto marcoagpinto at mail.telepac.pt
Tue Apr 5 16:24:44 CEST 2016

Hello!

I have tested the new version on this laptop and on the testing machine
and all Portuguese accents in characters (Explorer plug-in - Windows 10)
seem to be fixed, which means I did a good job converting my old
translation to UTF-8.

I have Office 2007 installed on the testing machine although Outlook
2007 isn't properly configured (I use Thunderbird). However, I selected
a few options in it which were enough to see that there too the accents
are fixed.

In my translation update weeks ago I also fixed a few things which I now
notice to look good (such as the licence which I translated to pt_PT).

PS->How do I have access to the installer strings? They have words in
Brazilian (pt_BR) which I would like to convert to European Portuguese.

Thanks!

Kind regards from your friend,