[Gpg4win-devel] Multilanguage Compendium

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Apr 7 10:41:43 CEST 2016

On Wednesday 06 April 2016 at 18:32:41, Werner Koch wrote:
> There is no other markup which has _well defined_ and supported
> exporters for that many output formats (TeX, PDF, HTML, ODT).

Usually I would challenge this general statement with Textile,
Markdown or Creole. However I do not think this is relevant
in this discussion we are having.

In general I like the idea of using a simple markup language that can
handled by text editors and text tools in general.

(It corresponds to a good design criteria of prefering a minimal format,
e.g. see my blog article
https://fsfe.org/activities/os/minimalisticstandards.en.html )

In addition I agree that it is good and more important to change the license.

What I still do not know is how we best can set up and drive a process
to keep the document more uptodate, translated and synced with the rest
of the documentation (see wiki).

Best,

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner