[Gpg4win-devel] Updated Gpg4win 3.0 Beta Version

Marco A.G.Pinto marcoagpinto at mail.telepac.pt
Tue Aug 16 10:04:05 CEST 2016

Hello Andre,

I have just tested it.

When I attempt to download certificates from the key servers it says
that no key servers are set, and I have to add them manually from the
suggestions.

I looked for my public keys in the server:
"marcoagpinto"
and it said both were valid although the first one has expired months
ago... only if I import it, it appears in red.

It was a clean install and I didn't have a private key and I downloaded
both my public keys and when I pressed the button to export them,
Kleopatra crashed.

Does this help?

Kind regards,