[Gpg4win-devel] Build your own Gpg4Win 3.0 beta

Jochen Saalfeld jochen at intevation.de
Mon Jun 20 18:22:22 CEST 2016

Hi List,

In the last couple of days we build some scripts to make it possible to build your own Gpg4Win installer. We used some virtualization providers (Docker or Vagrant) to create a stable environment with some scripts, that then build the gpg4win installer itself. You should now be able to build gpg4win on any reasonable up-to-date computer and OS.
You can find all necessary Information to build GPG4Win by yourself in the GnuPG-Wiki [1]. If you encounter any problems ask them here and you come up with solutions for them, feel free to edit the Wiki-Page.
Please note, that at the moment, it is only possible to build the latest-master, because some dependencies to packages which are used by Ggp4Win 2.x are down. You may can tweak the packages.current file in the packages folder to resolve the conflicts with the shut-down servers. We may resolve the dependency conflicts or provide another solution in newer (3.x) versions.

Happy building,
Jochen

[1] - https://wiki.gnupg.org/Gpg4win/automatedbuild

--
jochen at intevation.de | intevation.de/ | 0541335083214 | PGPkey: 0x64B67DF4
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998