[Gpg4win-devel] 3.0.0 Testversion installer updated

Jochen Saalfeld jochen at intevation.de
Mon Mar 14 16:09:35 CET 2016

Hi Marco,

Thank you for testing!
I investigated a bit and discovered, that not only Portuguese is not correctly
translated but Spanish and Italian, too. I filed a bug report[1] and assigned
it to Andre.

He'll work on it as soon as possible!

Keep up the good work!
Jochen

--
jochen at intevation.de | intevation.de/ | 0541335083214 | PGPkey: 0x64B67DF4
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998