[Gpg4win-devel] gpa.exe glitch

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Thu Apr 13 10:00:22 CEST 2017

Hi,

On Wednesday 12 April 2017 19:48:11 Martin wrote:
> Hi list
>
> I installed gpg4win 3 beta, 255.
>
> Found a very little glitch: Gpa.exe starts in English - but my PC
> environment is German. As I see the language *.mo files for German are
> in the folder.
>
> Any idea?

Thanks for the report. There was an error that GPA was looking at the wrong
location for the .mo files. I've fixed the problem now and the fix will be
included in the next beta update.

As a workaround you can copy:

C:\Gpg4win\share\locale\de\LC_MESSAGES\gpa.mo

to:

C:\Gpg4win\bin\share\locale\de\LC_MESSAGES\gpa.mo

Then GPA will find it.

Regards,
Andre

--