[Gpg4win-devel] Is there an estimated date for Gpg4Win 3.0 ?

Jochen Saalfeld jochen at intevation.de
Thu Feb 9 13:50:47 CET 2017

Hi Olivier,

There is the Gpg4win-Roadmap, you can find in the wiki[1]. It doesn't hold any
fixed dates and the development in some parts of Gpg4win is still rapid and
changes quickly. I think Andre announces some notable beta-versions from time
to time with some additional information in it. It is worth to keep them on
track, there sure will be some "Golden Master" beta versions, where your work
on translation is highly appriciated, but i cannot say when they will be
released.

Kind Regards,
Jochen

[1] - https://wiki.gnupg.org/Gpg4win/Roadmap

--
jochen at intevation.de | intevation.de/ | 0541335083214 | PGPkey: 0x64B67DF4
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998