[Gpg4win-devel] Python bindings in gpg4win (was Gpg4win-3.0-beta215, we are getting there)

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Fri Mar 3 21:39:45 CET 2017

Hi,

On Friday 03 March 2017 18:55:28 ankostis wrote:
> Thank you for your quick reaction.
> Is it possible to inlude this time the pyme bindings for python-2 & 3?

Sounds like a good idea and a useful thing to me. So that python applications
can just depend on "Install Gpg4win to enable GnuPG support".

Justus do you know what is required to cross compile them for windows? I just
naively tried and configure told me that it could not link a test program to
Python.

As GpgME is cross compiled only maybe we should write down somewhere (or is it
already?) how to compile the python bindings for windows.

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262  | http://www.intevation.de/