[Gpg4win-users-en] GPG4WIN User's Manual (English)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Aug 1 15:16:59 CEST 2006

Am Freitag, 28. Juli 2006 13:04 schrieb Satria Bakti Mulyawan:
> I am Satria. When I tried GPG4WIN for the first time, there wasn't any
> complete user's documentation (manual) about GPG4WIN (in English
> language). So I try to compose one.

Hi Satria,
it is great that you creating an English  manual!

> You can download it at:
> http://www.esnips.com/web/AboutGnuPG
>  the file is: "User Guide.pdf"
>
> I would like to hear your opinion, suggestion, or anything about this
> manual.

I am always getting an empty file, when I try to download the pdf
from the webpage.

Managing Director - Owner, www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator, fsfeurope.org       (Non-Profit Org for Free Software)
www.kolab-konsortium.com   (Email/Groupware Solution, Professional Service)