[Gpg4win-users-en] gpg4win and czech locales

Ladislav Hagara ladislav.hagara at unob.cz
Fri Aug 3 13:33:13 CEST 2007

Howdy all,

just installed new version of gpg4win and seems I have never been able
to run claws-mail/sylpheed-claws mail in czech windows.

GPA nad WinPT works like a charm. Actually GPA works in english I know
in Linux it works in czech as well.
Seems gpg4win is missing czech locales.
The directory C:\Program Files\GNU\GnuPG\share\locale does't contain cs
directory.
Is possible to add  czech locales in next version?

By default GPA run in english, by "set LANG=de" in cmd.exe I am able to
run GPA in german, of couse LANG=cs does't work because of missing czech
locales.

Even I set LANG=de I am not able to run claws-mail.
No warnings, no errors, nothing.
I am missing something like "strace" or "ltrace" in Windows.

In english windows claws-mail works.

Thanks.

--
Ladislav Hagara