[Gpg4win-users-en] Thunderbird in gpg4win?

gpg4win at gmail.com gpg4win at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 21:13:09 CEST 2007

Bernhard,

I uploaded a torrent of the main package. It's just the .exe file
without anything added.
Do you want a torrent of the light version also? Or should I continue to
make releases of the main package only?
If the maintainers of the gpg4win package email me when a new release is
ready, I'll make the torrent quickly and start seeding.

I have realized that making a torrent with thunderbird, enigmail, and
all translations would be too much work. There are over 15 translations,
and it would take too much of my time to monitor all changes in all
languages, and make torrents when updates are made.
But, I could possibly make thunderbird+enigmail+gpg4win torrents for
just a few languages... If there is any interest.

But I really think a better solution would be if you added links on the
web site to the Thunderbird and enigmail websites. I believe that would
help many users searching for multi-OS quality open source solutions.
Claws is of poor quality lacking functionality and Outlook is great but
closed source, so Thunderbird is in my opinion the best software today
for the average gpg user. Of course that's my personal opinion, but I
guess that many would agree.