[Gpg4win-users-en] [GPGOL] Messages goes not ok decripted by PGP

Sorin Srbu sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Thu Feb 15 10:18:16 CET 2007

Werner Koch <> wrote on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 6:17 PM:

> On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:58, mergulhao83 at gmail.com said:
>
>> But why the attached file goes ok? Only the text in the body of the
>> message is wrong.
>
> Attachments are different than body text.  The whole problem stems
> from the fact that Outlook is not able to create so called PGP/MIME
> mails (no we really can't create them with Outlook).  Thus we need to
> use the old and not very well defined inlined messages.

I don't have the problems that's described above, although I use Outlook and
with swedish text in the mail (ie aa, ae and oe) as well. May be because I use
Gpgwin on both ends when testing it.

Anyway, something that I saw when testing was that the patches released on
Tuesday from MS may have broken something within Outlook 2003 as Gpg4win
popped up some error messages when I first tried sending an encrypted mail
with an attachment. Reinstalling Gpg4win solved the issues.

Could this same thing be what happened to Mergulhao83?