[Gpg4win-users-en] Installing IDEA on Windows XP

Jeffrey Rolland jrolland at wiremail.org
Fri Nov 30 15:49:55 CET 2007

Hi,

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.

I actually have an old Power Macintosh 7500 that has PGP 2.6 on it,
but it's kinda dismantled at the moment; it will take a little while
to get the time and inclination to put it back together again and run
PGP 2.6.

But, hopefully, your technique will work, so I won't have to screw
around with IDEA for the rest of my life.

Sincerely,
--
Jeffrey Rolland
<jrolland at wiremail.org>

"The weed of crime bears bitter fruit; crime does NOT pay! The Shadow
knows!"
   - _The Shadow_