[Gpg4win-users-en] Public encryption with OpenSSL and decryption with GPG4Win

Damian Finol maquiavelo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 22:10:32 CEST 2008

Good evening,

We have a small server that generates some sensitive information that
must be transmitted over a somewhat insecured network.

We would like to use encryption that's "friendly" for the final user
so we settled with GPG4Win. The server however uses OpenSSL and we
can't install any new software into it.

So my question is, does GPG4Win supports OpenSSL Public encryption
schema? (RSA). The GPG4Win final user woul dneed to create a key pair
and we would save his public key into the server for encryption.

Is this possible?

Thank you!

Regards,

Damian