[Gpg4win-users-en] gpa.exe has encountered an error...

seldom at hushmail.com seldom at hushmail.com
Fri Jul 10 03:05:06 CEST 2009

Be glad to help in any way I can but I've never used any OS except
DOS & Windows. The page you gave me the link to led me to
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/ but I don't see
anything called gdb on that page. I'm not familar with files having
extensions like .tar.gz, .tar.lzma. The sizes of the files vary a
lot so I assume there's got to be some difference between them, I
don't know what I need from that page or what to do with it once I
have it.

As for how I sent my emails I started GPA, composed & encrypted my
messages on the clipboard then copied & pasted them into the bodies
my webmail.

thanks,
seldom

--
Find low prices on energy efficient fluorescent lighting. Click now!
 http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/BLSrjkqb7wJyxgjRQZnLAvTDw4nqw6Uk0wr2132S7pi8dhiMF1yGaBtFgKM/