[Gpg4win-users-en] gpg4win 2.0.0rc1

Hideki Saito hidekis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 12:34:10 CEST 2009

Hi, again,
Ugh, I think the last message somehow got too big with previous posts.

Anyways, I've found myself a solution...which was adding
pinentry-program "c:\Program Files\GNU\GnuPG\pinentry-w32.exe"

Somehow, GTK version of the pinentry is having problem on my system that its
output is not parsed correctly by gpg2, which causing error (Seeing IPC
error), and plus, space key is incorrectly taken as if I'm pressing "OK"
key.

> Hi,
> Just gave gpg4win 2.0.0rc1 a try after looking at this E-mail.
> Am I only one here experiencing problem that pinentry.exe is interpreting
space keypress as "enter" making it impossible for me to input passphrase
(which contains space)?
> Or, it seems like that pinentry.exe is not getting any input at all, as if
I try to do -c, pinentry.exe pops up, but never allows me to enter >
anything; even if I "pretend" to type in same passphrase, it still fails due
to "invalid passphrase."

> Could be something to do wit hthe fact that my system is running Japanese
locale, too...

> I've looked through some backlog, but didn't find anything relevant, but
sorry if I overlooked anything similar.

--
Hideki Saito