[Gpg4win-users-en] Claws modal dialog bugs

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jul 23 14:26:17 CEST 2009

Hi Anton,

Am Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2009 12:35:34 schrieb Anton Konashenok:
> Hello everyone from a new user, so far I'm only testing Claws Mail, the
> rest of GPG will follow later.

thanks for testing! This helps us to make the product better!
(Please always indicate the version number when giving feedback.
http://gpg4win.org/reporting-bugs.html also is a good page to find out
how to report problems.)

> There are bugs with modal dialogs related to account management:
> 1. If the New button is pressed in the "Edit accounts" dialog, the
> "Preferences for the new account" dialog is popped up focused, but UNDER
> the "Edit accounts" window, so that the only way to specify these
> preferences is to drag the new dialog aside.
> 2. An attempt to browse for a different inbox location in the account
> preferences dialog not only opens the browse dialog under the
> preferences window, but also fails to switch focus to it;
> the only way I managed to get out was to kill Claws altogether.

I've copied Colin on this email who is the person doing the main work behind
the Claws windows integration for Gpg4win.
If it really gets technical, I think one of the development lists will be the
best place to continue to conversation. ;)

Best Regards,