[Gpg4win-users-en] gpg4win cant input the phassphrase

Dongsheng Song dongsheng.song at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 04:07:44 CEST 2009

1. pinentry-w32.exe dead silently.
C:\opt\GnuPG2>pinentry-w32.exe

C:\opt\GnuPG2>

2. pinentry-gtk-2.exe can NOT enter passphrases.
C:\opt\GnuPG2>pinentry-gtk-2.exe
Please note that you don't have secure memory on this system
OK Your orders please
GETPIN

(pinentry-gtk-2.exe:6016): Pango-WARNING **: failed to choose a font, expect ugl
y output. engine-type='PangoRenderWin32', script='common'

(pinentry-gtk-2.exe:6016): Pango-WARNING **: failed to choose a font, expect ugl
y output. engine-type='PangoRenderWin32', script='han'
OK
GETPIN
ERR 83886179 canceled

3. pinentry-qt4.exe can enter passphrases.
C:\opt\GnuPG2>pinentry-qt4.exe
Please note that you don't have secure memory on this system
OK Your orders please
GETPIN
D testpwd
OK

So how can I use pinentry-qt4.exe ? How can I got secure memory on my system ?

Regards,
Dongsheng Song