[Gpg4win-users-en] outlook 2007

Tang, Jayne M JTang at usi.edu
Thu Jan 21 16:22:22 CET 2010

We de-installed GpgOL and are using GPG4win to encrypt files on our hard-drives and then we drag (or insert) the encrypted file into our outlook email as an attachment.

Does this method also pose a problem?  You mentioned below that there is still a problem with sending emails via exchange.

The attachment seemed to be encrypted and the recipient successfully decrypted the attachment (we have tried this on campus and off-campus).

Can you please describe the problems that are happening with Outlook and what we should be watching for?

Thank yoU!
Jayne

Jayne Kroeger Tang
Computer Programmer Manager • University of Southern Indiana • 8600 University Blvd • Evansville, IN 47712 • Tel 812-464-1984 • Fax 812-465-1253