[Gpg4win-users-en] How to edit gpg.conf? - Redux

Charly Avital shavital at mac.com
Thu May 5 19:26:00 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am a MacOSX user, my interest in gpg4win is to acquire a "reasonable"
knowledge of the use of GnuPG under Windows.

I am running gpg4win 2.1.0, under Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit on an
Acer Desktop AspireRevo.

Whenever I try to encrypt an e-mail, I get an error message indicating
that there is no public key for 'self'. I am using Thunderbird 3.1.9 +
Enigmail 1.1.2.

[...]

I am repeating this post for two reasons:
- no reaction from the list since April 30.
- but mostly, I have been checking backwards, and now I am sure I had
had no problems when using gpg4win's release that preceded 2.1.0.

Thanks in advance,
Charly