[Gpg4win-users-en] Installation problem

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jun 24 15:00:12 CEST 2013

Dear Cho,

On Wednesday 05 June 2013 at 13:29:03, Tsuyoshi CHO wrote:
> I encountered a problem during installation.

thanks for trying Gpg4win. (I guess you've tried Gpg4win 2.1.1.)

> Stops at the state of the image at the URL.
> http://flic.kr/p/eDCBr5 (capture in flickr)

So it stops after the "Extract: versioninfo.txt... 100%".

> Is it a problem account name's a Japanese?
> (Became account string reason:started with the Microsoft account)

I don't know.

> Environment
> Windows 8 Pro 64bit

Note that we do not fully claim Windows 2008 compatibility for 2.1.1, though
we believe itshould work under a lot of circumstances.

Thanks for the report the problem!
If you have the change could you try on a similiar system with a different
account name, just to see if this really is the issue? Or with the same
account name on a Windows 7 system?

Best Regards,

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner