[Gpg4win-users-en] gpgOL and Outlook 2010

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Nov 26 08:57:38 CET 2013

Hi Tom,

On Monday 25 November 2013 at 22:19:01, Webster Tom wrote:
> We may be interested in sponsoring this work. What exactly would this look
> like?

thanks for your interest in funding this!
We can make you an offer from the companies g10 code GmbH and Intevation GmbH.

> How much would this cost?
> Would there be a contract of objectives to be met?
> A stated or estimated time frame?

I will get this estimated then and contact you off-list
to make you an offer. This would be a regular contract
with objective and time frame. In some support cases we cannot
promisse a solution but for this case we can.

The costs would be us getting the target system (Outlook 2010 64bit) for
testing and then the effort for performing the necessary software
development work.

> Accepted payment methods?

Bank transfer and paypal.

> My company is interested in this work, but they require more details before
> commitments can be made.

Just to be sure:
You know that you can always fall back to using attachments that you handle
via Kleopatra or the Windows Explorer?
You also know that the GpgOL for Outlook 2010+ only has "basic" support,
so there is no full blown PGP/MIME support?

Just making sure!
Best Regards,

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner