[Gpg4win-users-en] Copy-paste deactivated in Gpg4win 2.2.2

PrivacyDefence webmaster at privacydefence.org
Sun Dec 7 21:02:48 CET 2014

Apparently, waiting and doing nothing actually pays off at times. Our
testing now shows that the copy-paste issue has been solved with the
latest release of Gpg4win (although not mentioned in the release notes).

So case closed, and thanks to all responders.

---
Kind regards
Anders
www.PrivacyDefence.org