[Gpg4win-users-en] Plan for new Gpg4win with GnuPG 2.0.24?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jun 26 11:14:21 CEST 2014

Hi,

On Tuesday 24 June 2014 at 18:58:16, Kosuke Kaizuka wrote:
> Current latest Gpg4win is version 2.2.1, which includes GnuPG 2.0.22.
> In this month, new GnuPG 2.0.x have been released.

yes, we plan to release a 2.2.2 soonish with 2.0.25,
see the emerging roadmap http://wiki.gnupg.org/Gpg4win/Roadmap

> Furthermore, GnuPG 2.1.0 beta has also released on 2014-06-05 with ECC
> support.
> Gpg4win should support this new GnuPG branch too.

We estimate that there will be a full 2.1.0 within a few months and then need
to decide if we do
a) a release with just the 2.1.0 inside and a second release with integration
in the uiserver, the documentation and testing later

or

b) do a full integration first and then do the release.

Best,

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner