[Gpg4win-users-en] dirmngr, for paranoids.

Moi Me Julesss2 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 7 15:41:32 CEST 2014

Hello, %LOCALAPPDATA% is a per user folder, since it's supposed to save time by caching revocations for all users, why not storing the revocation in "%programdata%\GNU\cache\dirmngr" instead? It's readable by all users and not only current user! Current method means all user will have a copy of the revocation cache!

Regards