[Gpg4win-users-en] [GPG4Win] Issues when trying to make it portable

Irving Duran irving.duran at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 23:36:28 CET 2015

I currently have GPG4Win 2.2.3 and based on the logs it seems that there
were some improvements to “mkportable.exe.”  For first time, I am trying to
make it portable so I could carry it on a USB flash drive.  I’ve extracted
the files from “gpg4win-2.2.3.exe” to my folder by using 7-Zip with no
problems.  Now when I try to create the portable app by invoking the
following command “mkportable.exe --full --verbose “C:\gpg4winportable””; I
am receiving the following error from my command prompt.

mkportable: file 'share/config/kdeglobals' not found in the source directory
mkportable: file 'VERSION' not found in the source directory
mkportable: number of missing files: 2

Any thoughts or suggestions?

PS: I did manually check the file paths and neither files are on the
extracts.

Thank You,

Irving Duran