[Gpg4win-users-en] GPG Encryption Fails When Called From Oracle Enterprise Manager

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Jul 28 10:07:08 CEST 2015

Ken,

it still seems that the file with the public certs cannot be read.

On Friday 24 July 2015 at 16:35:03, Kent Hurtig wrote:
> gpg: DBG: iobuf-1.0: open
`C:/Windows/system32/config/systemprofile/AppData/Roaming/gnupg/pubring.gpg
>' fd=268
> gpg: DBG: iobuf-1.0: underflow: req=8192
> gpg: DBG: iobuf-1.0: underflow: got=0 rc=-1
> gpg: DBG:
> C:/Windows/system32/config/systemprofile/AppData/Roaming/gnupg/pubring.gpg:
> close handle 0000010C gpg: DBG: fd_cache_close
> (C:/Windows/system32/config/systemprofile/AppData/Roaming/gnupg/pubring.gpg
>) new
>
> slot created
> gpg: DBG: iobuf-1.0: underflow: eof
> gpg: DBG: iobuf-1.0: close `?'

My suggestion is try
  gpg2 --list-keys
with all bells and whistles in the batch mode and catch the output.
If it does not show any certs, this is the problem you need to solve first.

My next step would be to try any other operations on the file
in the batch environment to see if it is there, if you can read and write it.
Some ideas

DIR C:/Windows/system32/config/systemprofile/AppData/Roaming/gnupg/pubring.gpg
ATTRIB
C:/Windows/system32/config/systemprofile/AppData/Roaming/gnupg/pubring.gpg
cacls C:/Windows/system32/config/systemprofile/AppData/Roaming/gnupg
COPY
C:/Windows/system32/config/systemprofile/AppData/Roaming/gnupg/pubring.gpg
C:/Windows/system32/config/systemprofile/AppData/Roaming/gnupg/testcopy.pubring.gpg

Best,
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner