[Gpg4win-users-en] Trying to get gpg4win working with OpenLDAP as the keyserver

Philip Colmer philip.colmer at linaro.org
Wed Apr 6 15:05:36 CEST 2016

OK, it looks like something changed in gnpug Modern (2.1.11). I've
just compiled that on Linux and I'm getting the same "No keyserver
available" error.

I'll either dig into the source and try and pin it down and/or post to
the gnpug-users list to see if anyone there knows what is going on.

Regards

Philip