[Gpg4win-users-en] [Gpg4win-devel] Improving the First Contact with Kleopatra for gpg4win-3

Marco A.G.Pinto marcoagpinto at mail.telepac.pt
Fri Apr 8 15:54:43 CEST 2016

Hello Andre,

Just one quick comment regarding:
https://wiki.gnupg.org/KleopatraUi3?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=select-certs-horrible-layout.png

I would suggest that the dates would be in: yyyy-mm-dd
because in the screenshot you are using the US standard: mm-dd-yy
The US standard gives a lot of trouble because one never knows if it is
in US or other and in certain countries like mine we use dd-mm-yyyy, so
it is always a mess de interpret the correct dates when both mm and dd
are valid days/months.

Thanks!

Kind regards,