[Gpg4win-users-en] 3.0.3 End of File Error

GnuPG-User at juinio.net GnuPG-User at juinio.net
Mon Apr 2 08:29:05 CEST 2018

Just installed 3.0.3 on a Win 10 laptop.

I keep getting an error message every time AFTER I verify detached
signatures using Explorer; in other words, it appears to verify fine and
then the error dialog box (attached) pops up.

When I drop down to CMD and gpg -verify [sig file] [file], it successfully
verifies the detached signatures like Kleopatra does.

In case the attached screenshot didn't go through, it says:

GpgEX

                Error returned by the GnuPG user interface (Kleopatra):

                End of file

OK

About the only other weird behavior I see is when a re-installation of 3.0.3
fails to write the "libstdc++-6.dll" file.  When I abort/cancel, restart the
computer, and try the re-installation, it proceeds normally without the
write error; however, the "End of file" error message recurs when using
Kleopatra.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Allen