[Gpg4win-users-en] GPGOL 3.1.5 not working in current Outlook 365

David Kronlid david at kronlid.net
Mon Dec 10 22:45:07 CET 2018

I wonder if we should set up a beta tester group? With a checklist of
things to go through and gather all the responses.

Sometimes a few bugs slip through gpg4win like all other projects, but a
few more of them could've been caught by automatic testing and manual
beta-testing. I guess some testing is done as most developers are testing
stuff regularly, but a bit more manual testing could be nice for the
project maybe?

I've got a Win7 machine to test on for example, maybe some others have
Windows 10 or 8? Some might have Thunderbird, others Outlook 2010, 365,
2016 etc

If someone creates or shares the current manual testing checklist I think
we can get a few volunteers to help with manual beta-testing. It's open
source so people are probably willing to helping out.

BR,
David