[Inteproxy-devel] Problems with .htaccess-secured sites in normal webproxy-mode

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Thu Apr 12 17:28:20 CEST 2007

Hello Bernhard,

Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>, [20070412-17:12:00]:

> Hallo Stephan,
>
> On Thursday 12 April 2007 16:46, Stephan Holl wrote:
> > Is it correct that InteProxy can be used as a normal webproxy now?
>
> It should work.  It's not very well tested and there are probably
> corner cases where it doesn't work properly yet, especially when
> using for normal web-browsing.

OK.

> > For example when trying to access the
> > NiedersachsenViewer[1] through InteProxy, all images are lost and
> > the app is not usable.
>
> I tried that with konqueror and it seems to work fine for me.  How
> many worker threads do you use?

default worker threads, 5.

> Does the InteProxy log show anything
> interesting?

No, sorry. nothing spurious.

I tried with konqueror as well and it works.

Firefox results in this[1]. When hitting the "Neu laden"-Button all
images appear; Strange, propably a FireFox-Problem.

regards

	Stephan

[1] http://gis-macht-schule.de/~sholl/tmp/gdi-ni-screen.png

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998