[Inteproxy-devel] Build problems

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Fri May 11 07:08:10 CEST 2007

Hello Chris,

Chris Tweedie <chrislist at narx.net>, [20070511-11:34:51]:

> Hi Jan, i'd be glad to help report problems when you guys have
> reached a stable release. I just tried trunk again and still cant run
> the build properly.
>
> If its possible to get it up and running on Windows right now, i'd be
> a very happy man! Maybe theres an intermediary step that i have left
> out?

Stepping in here, because I am afraid that the english documentation is
note on the latest one currenctly. It reflects the state of InteProxy
0.1.2. An update of the docs is in process currently.
Also the windows test are in working progress.

We will keep you posted here when I have updated the docs in english.

Best regards

	Stephan

> On Tue, 8 May 2007 09:51:03 +0200, "Jan-Oliver Wagner"
> <jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de> wrote:
> > Hi Chris,
> >
> > On Tuesday 08 May 2007 09:10, Chris Tweedie wrote:
> >> win2k3 & winxp (both with same problem)
> >
> > we so far only tested on Linux. We scheduled to get a new
> > version 0.2.0 out this week which also runs on WinXP. Also
> > a new installed will be build.
> >
> >> python 2.5 /w all the extensions listed in the build document.
> >> Do i need to do anything to "register" elementpath after installing
> > lxml?
> >> There is obviously a step that i have missed somewhere ..
> >
> > Bernhard Herzog will start to test on Windows very soon. I would
> > be glad if you could together iron out the problems :-)
> >
> > Note, that lots of things changed since 0.1.2. There is a GUI, tray
> > icon feature,
> > real Web-Proxy behaviour etc. So, I expect a couple of challenges on
> > Windows.
> >
> > Best
> >
> > 	Jan
> > --
> > Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner                        Intevation GmbH,
> > Osnabrück Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HR B 18998
> > http://www.intevation.de/ Geschäftsführer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard
> > Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner

Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998
Geschäftsführer:  Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner