[Inteproxy-devel] Session und Cookies

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Thu Jan 24 00:06:05 CET 2008

Hello Sascha,

On Freitag, 18. Januar 2008, Sascha Bahl wrote:
> I attached my changes as a patch file.

I like the idea.

Are you using some standard server components that
do manage the calls?

Before adding this patch,  I think it might be
good to make the feature configurable (on/off at least)
and document it in the manual. The documentation
should also cover how a server should/might behave and
whether there are standard products out there that might
work out of the box.

At least for the latter I need you assistance. Of course it
would be of great help if you feel like prepare the config and
doc stuff ;-)

Best

	Jan