[mapWOC-announce] mapWOC 1.3.4 released

Emanuel Schütze emanuel.schuetze at intevation.de
Mon Aug 20 09:02:57 CEST 2012

Hello,

we are pleased to announce the availability of the new mapWOC release 1.3.4!

The download is available via the mapWOC website:

        http://www.mapwoc.org/download.html

New in version 1.3.4 (compared to our last major release 1.2.1):

  * screenshots of visited urls are displayed in GUI
  * new option to enable/disable VNC support for each scans
  * show VNC port of running VM
  * new scan mode: manual scan
  * added database migration support for upgrading mapwoc
  * updated mapWOC manual
  * updated mapWOC HoneyClient demo image (with prepared Linux KVM image)
  * several minor and medium issues and errors were fixed

For installation instructions please read the updated mapWOC manual:
http://mapwoc.org/doc/de/installation.html

Please report any problems with mapWOC to our mapWOC delevopment mailing list.
Thanks.

With best regards

   your mapWOC Development Team