[mapWOC-devel] mapWOC 1.3.5 released

Emanuel Schütze emanuel.schuetze at intevation.de
Tue Sep 25 11:40:59 CEST 2012

Hello,

we are pleased to announce the availability of the new mapWOC release 1.3.5!

The download is available via the mapWOC website:

        http://www.mapwoc.org/download.html

New in version 1.3.5 (compared to 1.3.4):

  * Fixed encoding error for URL list upload (now mapwoc accepts ACSII and
    UTF-8 encoded URL list files, fails otherwise)
  * prevent crash when enable_vnc not selected in standard/quick scans
  * Made vnc:// - links for vnc ports.
  * In results scanrun-filterbox set new limit to 500 instead of 20.
  * updated (German) mapWOC Manual (added section about vnc option, screenshot
    function and manual scan)

For installation instructions please read the updated mapWOC manual:
http://mapwoc.org/doc/de/installation.html

Please report any problems with mapWOC to our mapWOC delevopment mailing list.
Thanks.

With best regards

   your mapWOC Development Team