[mapWOC-devel] mapWOC 1.3.5 released
emanuel.schuetze at intevation.de
Tue Sep 25 11:40:59 CEST 2012
we are pleased to announce the availability of the new mapWOC release 1.3.5!
The download is available via the mapWOC website:
New in version 1.3.5 (compared to 1.3.4):
* Fixed encoding error for URL list upload (now mapwoc accepts ACSII and
UTF-8 encoded URL list files, fails otherwise)
* prevent crash when enable_vnc not selected in standard/quick scans
* Made vnc:// - links for vnc ports.
* In results scanrun-filterbox set new limit to 500 instead of 20.
* updated (German) mapWOC Manual (added section about vnc option, screenshot
function and manual scan)
For installation instructions please read the updated mapWOC manual:
Please report any problems with mapWOC to our mapWOC delevopment mailing list.
With best regards
your mapWOC Development Team
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the mapWOC-devel