[mapWOC-devel] mapWOC 1.4.1 released

Emanuel Schütze emanuel.schuetze at intevation.de
Mon Jun 24 10:44:52 CEST 2013

Hello,

we are pleased to announce the availability of the new mapWOC release 1.4.1!

The download is available via the mapWOC website:

       http://www.mapwoc.org/download.html

New in version 1.4.1 (compared to 1.4.0):
 * Use ClamAV-daemon instead of ClamAV for improvements in analysis
   performance (default settings changed in /etc/mapwoc/antivir.cfg)
 * Remove each /tmp/mitmproxy* directory after scan analysis.

Use the 'mapwoc-quick' debian packages for installation:
  apt-get install mapwoc-quick

For installation instructions please read the (German) mapWOC manual:
http://mapwoc.org/doc/de/installation.html

Please report any problems with mapWOC to our mapWOC delevopment mailing list.
Thanks.

With best regards

  your mapWOC Development Team