[MXD2map-devel] LYR-files

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Wed Sep 14 08:18:37 CEST 2011

Hello Steve,

"Steve Lehr" <steve at qpublic.net>, [20110913 - 17:08:58]

> Hello from Foss4G.  I heard about your software this week and checked
> out your site a bit, but it says MXD files not .LYR files

Correct. It currently supports complete MXD-files only.
I have CCed this answer to the MXD2map-mailinglist with the hope getting
more knowledgeable answers from there.

> Do you/can you guys support converting a .lyr file into a .map file?
>
> Attached is a .lyr file I'd love to be able to get out of this the
> attribute name and color so I could get out  ...
>
>     CLASS
>       NAME "A-R"
>       EXPRESSION('[ZONING]' eq 'A-R')
>       STYLE
>         COLOR 215 250 203
>       END
>

> i.e pull out the code "A-R" and the RGB colors "215 250 203" (also if
> they use that other color scale, the ability to convert it to RGB).
>
> Thanks for your time.

Best

	Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de> | Tel.: +49 (0)541-33 508 3663
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 OS  |  AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998