[MXD2map-devel] Operating system cannot execute javascript.dll

geo.guide at web.de geo.guide at web.de
Mon Jan 28 16:38:22 CET 2013

Hi,

For a simple test I have installed MXD2Map without UMN MapServer. Trying to run MXD2map for the first time I am probably facing a Java problem:

In the MXD2map Shell I tried to run:
   C:\Programme\MXD2map> java -jar mdx2map.jar

But I get the following Exception:
    Exeption in thread "main" java.lang. UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:Programme\MXD2map\mapserver\bin\ms\java\javascript.dll: Das Betriebsystem kann %1 nicht ausf³hren

Tried it with own data as well as with the installed sample date.
Have a Windows XP system with SP2 and Java 7, Update 5 installed. So that should be sufficient according the system requirements in the documentation (Java 6 SDK or RE) to run MXD2map.

Sorry, I am not experienced with Java. So, many thanks for a hint !

Regards, Christine