[MXD2map-devel] Operating system cannot execute javascript.dll

geo.guide at web.de geo.guide at web.de
Thu Jan 31 12:16:39 CET 2013

Hi,

> ... The important thing is that MSVCR100.dll is found, that
> means it's not the Microsoft Runtime package thats the problem.
>
> To further debug it you can start depends.exe from the ms4w-shell (it's
> important to run it from the command line so you get the same environment)

Tried now some things including an update of my Java (now Java 7, update 11).

Running
C:\Programme\MXD2map>"D:\...\Programme\DependencyWalker\depends22_x86\depends.exe" "C:\Programme\Java\jre7\bin"

in the DOS window as well as MS4W or MXD2map shell results now in this:
"Access to C\Programme\Java\jre7\bin  was denied."
So I can' test as you recommended any more.

Before the Java update, Dependency Walker discovered an issue with the javamapscript.dll which cannot be found although being present.

Profiling with Dependency Walker reported issues with
KERNEL32.DLL called from "JAVA.EXE", "JAVA.DLL" and "MSVCR100.DLL"
ZIP.DLL called from "JVM.DLL" and "JAVA.DLL"
JAVA.DLL called from "JVM.DLL"
NIO.DLL called from "JAVA.DLL"
Net.DLL called from "JAVA.DLL"

because many procedures were not found. Might be these were the errors in the log that I might "safely ignore"?
At the end of the log there were no other issues reported.

Regards, Christine