[MXD2map-devel] Operating system cannot execute javascript.dll

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Thu Jan 31 12:44:00 CET 2013

Hi,

On Thursday 31 January 2013 12:16:39 geo.guide at web.de wrote:
> Tried now some things including an update of my Java (now Java 7, update
> 11).
>
> Running
> C:\Programme\MXD2map>"D:\...\Programme\DependencyWalker\depends22_x86\depen
>ds.exe" "C:\Programme\Java\jre7\bin"
>
> in the DOS window as well as MS4W or MXD2map shell results now in this:
> "Access to C\Programme\Java\jre7\bin  was denied."
> So I can' test as you recommended any more.

You have to put the path of the java executable there and not just the
directory.

> Before the Java update, Dependency Walker discovered an issue with the
> javamapscript.dll which cannot be found although being present.
Could you post the output of  echo %PATH% in the mxd2map shell?
Maybe something wrong there.

> Profiling with Dependency Walker reported issues with
> KERNEL32.DLL called from "JAVA.EXE", "JAVA.DLL" and "MSVCR100.DLL"
> ZIP.DLL called from "JVM.DLL" and "JAVA.DLL"
> JAVA.DLL called from "JVM.DLL"
> NIO.DLL called from "JAVA.DLL"
> Net.DLL called from "JAVA.DLL"
>
> because many procedures were not found. Might be these were the errors in
> the log that I might "safely ignore"?
Yes
> At the end of the log there were no
> other issues reported.
Oh? there should be an error just before it throws an exception. It can be up
a bit as the last messages are about unloading the libraries.

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262 |  http://www.intevation.de/