[Openvas-announce] openvas-scanner 3.0.2 released
Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Mon Mar 22 21:49:25 CET 2010
The OpenVAS developers are happy to announce the release of openvas-scanner
3.0.2. This is the second maintenance release of the openvas-scanner module for
the Open Vulnerability Assessment System (OpenVAS) 3.0-series.
The source code is available here:
As usual, installation packages for various platforms will show up over time.
This release mainly improves the supporting shell scripts for
user- and feed-management.
Many thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release:
Javier Fernandez-Sanguino, Stephan Kleine, Michael Meyer,
Jan-Oliver Wagner, Michael Wiegand and Felix Wolfsteller.
Main changes compared to 3.0.1:
* Changed C-NVT "find_service" to mark unknown services.
* Improved script "openvas-adduser" regarding exit code.
* Improved script "openvas-mkcert-client" to allow clean
certificate creation and to allow non-interactive execution.
* Improved script "openvas-nvt-sync" to comply with openvas-adminstrator
API specification of NVT sync scripts. Also more robustness.
* Added script "greenbone-nvt-sync".
* Small internal code cleanups.
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner | ++49-541-335084-0 | http://www.greenbone.net/
Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück
AG Osnabrück, HR B 202460 | Geschäftsführer: Lukas Grunwald, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner
More information about the Openvas-announce