[Openvas-announce] Updates for OpenVAS-4
Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Wed Aug 22 16:15:38 CEST 2012
Hello OpenVAS users,
in the past couple of weeks we have uploaded various updated source
code packages for OpenVAS-4. These include various security fixes,
bug fixes and other improvements.
We recommend to update to the new versions.
This release fixes a security issue.
Main changes since 2.0.4:
* When getting all reports, get only the visible reports for the current user.
This release fixes a security issue, a build issue and a small bug.
Main changes since 2.0.1:
* Fix security issue that allowed registered users to craft URLs
that can kill the GSA daemon (Denial of Service).
* Fixed build issue for GCC 4.6.
* Small bugfix for a broken link in the help system.
This release fixes build issues and allows it to use future OMP versions
as long as commands are still compatible.
Main changes compared to 1.1.4:
* Clean up CMake infrastructure and ensure that compilation with modern
* If the OMP version is unknown just treat it like version 3.0, as later
versions may still work with the 3.0 settings.
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner | ++49-541-335084-0 | http://www.greenbone.net/
Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B 202460
Geschäftsführer: Lukas Grun wald, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner
More information about the Openvas-announce