[Openvas-devel] OpenVAS Documentation and source code header info
jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Mon Mar 19 16:41:55 CET 2007
I'd like to add a new module "doc" to the OpenVAS repository
where general documentation could be placed.
Would that be OK?
Also, I modified the standard source code header info a little
bit. See attached file. I no objections appear I will commit
it to the doc module. Comments welcome.
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück
Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HR B 18998 http://www.intevation.de/
Geschäftsführer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner
-------------- next part --------------
* Description: [one-line-description]
[ * longer multiline description]
* Renaud Deraison <deraison at nessus.org> (Original pre-fork development)
* Any after-fork changes Copyright (C) 2007 Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
* Based on work Copyright (C) 1998 - 2006 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2,
* as published by the Free Software Foundation
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
More information about the Openvas-devel