[Openvas-devel] OpenVAS Documentation and source code header info

Tim Brown timb at nth-dimension.org.uk
Tue Mar 20 00:29:39 CET 2007

On Monday 19 March 2007 15:41, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to add a new module "doc" to the OpenVAS repository
> where general documentation could be placed.
> Would that be OK?
>
> Also, I modified the standard source code header info a little
> bit. See attached file. I no objections appear I will commit
> it to the doc module. Comments welcome.

Absolutely, having a doc module seems sensible.

The header stub seems reasonable apart from the fact that IIRC William
(nuero?) stated that we had been delisted due to inactivity.  Actually, I
don't think they ever added us to their web site - so there may be some
confusion here.  I will persue this myself if required.  Do we have an
alternate strategy if SPI are no longer interested - I don't see individuals
holding copyright as a good thing - although I'm interested in any opposing
arguments.

Tim
--
Tim Brown