[Openvas-devel] Branching a 1-0 series to open trunk for deeper changes

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Wed Aug 6 16:18:55 CEST 2008

On Freitag, 1. August 2008, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> lat month some Change Requests where accepted that do intend
> to apply some deeper changes to OpenVAS Server and Client.
>
> I'd like to branch a 1-0 series in the following days to open
> trunk for the comprehensive changes.

I did so now for the client, see here for the stable 1.0 series:

http://wald.intevation.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/branches/?root=openvas

What you see also (and what I wasn't aware of anymore) are two
branches inherited from very early OpenVAS times.

Tim: I guess we can remove the two other branches... ?