[Openvas-devel] Preparing -server 1.0.2 release

Michael Wiegand michael.wiegand at intevation.de
Thu Aug 21 11:33:40 CEST 2008

Hello,

as you may have observed on this list and on -discuss, there was an issue
in -server 1.0.1 that caused problems when adding new users and another one
that caused SIGSEGV when starting a scan. Both bugs are now fixed in trunk as
well as in the 1.0-branch (big thanks to Vlatko!).

Since these bugs do break functionality in certain circumstances, I'd like to
do a 1.0.2 release for -server as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you can think of anything that should delay this
release; otherwise, I'd like to do the release on Friday morning.

If you have suffered from the bugs described above, please checkout the 1.0
branch from SVN (located at branches/openvas-server-1-0) and let me know if
it fixes the problems. Thanks!

Regards,

Michael
--
Michael Wiegand                                   OpenPGP key: D7D049EC
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück                    http://www.intevation.de/