[Openvas-devel] OpenVAS contest
Christian Eric EDJENGUELE
c_edjenguele at yahoo.it
Thu Aug 28 15:59:54 CEST 2008
I should be interedted to participate to the OpenVAS contest,
I'm new in this project, so first I have to master OpenVAS architecture and internal! howerver,
I've a previous developement experience about two years in the IT security field and security checks development.
I'm also comfortable in writing nasl script. so here is a summary of my contribution:
* tranlation of openvas-client (po file) to french, since I'm a native speaker
* implementation of .nasl script for recent security alerts with fully functional exploit code
* implementation of new .nasl script to detect additional software
* implementation of new routines to perform operating system fingerprint
3) If Possible: Cross Platform OpenVAS-Client
* alternate user interface based on python web application framework: cherry python
What do you think ?
Christian Eric Edjenguele
IT Security Software Developer & Researcher
tel. +39 3408580513
View my linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/edjenguele
My blog: http://www.edjenguele.blogspot.com
Management, Developers, Security Professionals – can only result in one thing…… better security.
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_NYC_AppSec_2008_Conference Sept 22nd-25th 2008
Do You Yahoo!?
Poco spazio e tanto spam? Yahoo! Mail ti protegge dallo spam e ti da tanto spazio gratuito per i tuoi file e i messaggi
More information about the Openvas-devel